Wednesday, November 24, 2010

What would you do? If...

Someone gave you evidence of the person responsible of an event that destroyed your life, a gun and 100 bullets that are untraceable putting you above the law?

That is the main plot to the I must say GENIUS story behind 100 bullets. Indeed, in that graphic novels a man in suit meets with people with nothing to lose, and give them an opportunity to put things straight. A bit like criminal, each tome has 1 or more character faced with that situation. But unlike the previous named, they actually will work together (so I was told) in next issues. Anyway, this graphic novel is worth your attention, I'm telling you.

Review:

Art : 7.5/10 Not really a fan of it, it doesn't seem clean enough. The story was written a while ago I sure do hope that the author manage to gain more experience and went towards more my style.

Story: 10/10. If you can get passed the gangster language (like an OG like me) in this first tome you will discover all the deepness of the plot and it's complication. Like I said above I definitely recommend this one if you like action graphic novels. MORE THAN CRIMINAL. :D

Price: 8/10. 10.99$, Pretty cheap I mean it's average. I can't really say anything more... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment