Thursday, November 25, 2010

Perfect geek recipe

Ingredients:

- Star Wars : Attack of The Clones
- Star Craft 2
- Genetic Enhancement
- Civil Conflict
- Graphic Novel

1) Mix all of those ingredients, until it gets thick
2) Preheat your oven at 400˚F
3) Apply the mixture on the cooking plate
4) Insert in the oven for 30 minutes
5) Leave in the oven for 2 minutes
6) Take it out. WATCH OUT IT'S HOT.

Enjoy.

Sorry for this, LOL, even with these steps I would still mess up the recipe. If done correctly, you should get something that looks like this BY FAR. The coolest graphic novel I read so far. It's titled "Shrapnel".

I'm sorry but it doesn't get cooler than this
 If you do [find something cooler] PLEASE. OH PLEASE. tell me! but yeah. Brief summary, The story is on Venus, where freedom and Democracy reign. In the solar system though, there's a conflict between the splicers (the genetics enhanced who are faster, stronger, better, something) and the helot (you can consider them Untouchables who are not [enhanced]). Although some conflict happen a bit on Venus they are more the friendly type. But when the Alliance comes to submit the population on Venus, both class will have to stand up against the hardcore trained, killer marines. Anyway story short. The girl (above) will stand up as a "Joanne D'Arc" and, well, pwn some ass.


Art:
10/10,
Seriously the picture you see above. The art is like that through ALL the story. I kid you not. It's truth sometimes it's hard to distinguish stuff but it REALLY puts you into the story. thumbs up. Its like Art in every pages.

Story:
10/10,
I couldn't put it down. Seriously. I got sucked in [please no joke :P]. You already know what the story is about, but let me tell you this. You grow fund of the characters, they have a personality. They are not close-minded like the antagonist in Avatar. The story is also complex. There's lots of action strategy. I'm all excited writing about this. WOO!

Price:
14.99$
Buy it. I can't say anything else.

Second one is coming out 30 November. I'm on it already XD

No comments:

Post a Comment