Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Character Customization

Alright I'm just going to describe myself a bit so I can put that aside right away. I live in Canada, Quebec so you might see a bit of french in my post and for that I apologize. I have a perfect girlfriend that loves me enough to accept letting me play Call of Duty once in a while, I know you can relate. And I own a PS3 and a Mac so I'll definitely concentrate on those but I'll do some effort to bring out some goods on the other stuff as well :).
For the graphic novel part, I don't know how describe myself... I like Marvel a lot and I have yet to discover The DC universe although I have a Wonder-Woman T-shirt! :D But for you guys I will! I'm in my early 20s so yeah some content might shock some younger audience although I'm pretty sure that the sexualization of our society makes the at least 12 years old, already sex-educated.

Stay with me for new discoveries of those AWESOME hobbies!

No comments:

Post a Comment