Wednesday, November 24, 2010

So Assassination IS a form of art...

Hey guys! It's me I know it's already three updates back to back but I just can't stop I have so much to tell you! So today I went to something really AWESOME!

Assassin's Creed's Exhibition at Montreal


So this takes place at Yves Laroche Gallery on 6355 St-Laurent (thanks Sammy for the address :P) (and thank you Kevin for joining me :D ). It is not too late to get some goodies as it finish the 27th of November. So those of you who really enjoy jumping from a roof and stab someone with the hidden knife, well this is the more artistic side of the Assassin's Creed game. So the illustrators, who are simply BRILLIANT, are generous enough to share a bit of their talent. I was amazed by it. Even though the "paintings" were printed , the brush stroke you see are real. They simply did it on computers. Crazy people if you ask me. Crazy talented. Ok less talking because well images are better than words.

Simply amazing.
detail from above
My Favourite "Minerva"

Translucent effect O.O

 I think my mouth was wide open during all the time spent in the gallery I shall ask Kevin. And it is not done yet.


I think I will create a Album on photobucket i will post the link. So if you guys can't make it, you can at least catch a bit of rainbow.

RIGHT HERE

So there you go. This is for the gamers that felt left out after all those graphics novels review :) I'm trying to find as much as possible for you guys.

Don't forget to like the blog, and share your thought on the exhibition! How much would you pay for those? and which one do you prefer?

All the images were taken by me.
The arts are from Ubisoft Montreal .

No comments:

Post a Comment