Sunday, November 14, 2010

1824$ is required

To those of you looking down on geeky people...In yo' face! Who said comic books was a waste of time and didn't bring anything :) Someone just got 1825$ (No I am not missing a dot) for the first issue of The Walking Dead. Recently having a lot of success due to its series and mainly its graphic novels, someone manage to get a lot of dough from it. So people hang on to your comics books as it may grow value unexpectedly. The higher it is marked on CGC the more it's worth.

Which brings me to the other discovery I made :

Well actually it is The Walking Dead, I was roaming through my comic books store like usual and, well, this jumped out to me. I also want to see what the hype is about. I know most of the people already know but hey better late than never!

For those of you who wants to join the journey with me it is available online (Actually it is where I buy all my books :P) (I roam my comic books for idea than buy it cheaper online) (I do feel bad for them I might buy it in their store once in a while)


The Compendium Includes Book 1 through book 4, which are pretty much almost the same price. So with this you really get your money's worth

info from: http://www.mysterieuxetonnants.com/?p=11802

No comments:

Post a Comment