Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Did you seriously just say AWESOME?"

A Criminal - Lawless

HERE IT IS! told you "Coward" was good. So I just read the second one and damn... It was good.

So the sequel is about another guy. Coming out of the prison, learned that his brother is killed and he is out for revenge. It kind of reminds me of Speed (you know the movie with The Rock which is coming out soon) So like I said previously this tome doesn't relate with the first one although we can see the events took place since we see some characters again (not gonna spoil this for you guys :P) I don't know why but I realize there's a colour related for each tome like lawless is kind of blue, (it is winter and most action is during the night)  and Coward is more redish, pink. Anyway though it was an interesting fact.

REVIEW :D

Art:
8.5/10, Same good art. I don't know if it is me who adapted myself to the art or if the author got better but I preferred it in this second tome :) I don't know, it fits the mood.

Story:
9.5/10, Although the story of the movie Speed looks awful, this one blew my mind... couldn't put it down so I end up finishing it under 2 hours... D: I want MOAR! I also like how they go back and forth with flash backs and then the action catch up with the present. I know I'm not making any sense but you got to check it out . There's also plenty of action in it.

Price:
7.5/10, 14.99$ a bit more expensive than the first one but I think it is justified, and worth it. I feel there is more content in that tome :)

So anyway that's it... not sure what to write anymore... I guess I should stop writing but I just CAN'T D:

Anyway post your comments below and again make sure to like the blog if you want to have the updates

I'm kinda sick of doing it on my Facebook page and piss off everybody :P

No comments:

Post a Comment