Sunday, November 14, 2010

Equip Accessories

I was looking for some nice Comics clothing line because I feel they would show my passion as complementing my style and well some of the store I shop to recently came out with some :) Actually it's what really triggered it [my passion]. For example, FCUK usually comes out with really nice Tee but most of the times it's when the movies comes out so prepare for some MASSIVE shopping (see post below). Zara also came out with some nice clothes A.K.A my Wonder-Woman Shirt :) I saw another nice wonder woman shirt but for girl at H&M, anyway just to say. It's the sh*t. So I was walking through down-town (Montreal) found some (found Simons and Jack&Jones, though the latest doesn't really have nice one). I continued my search online and I found this website and I have to say : Wow. They are really nice. I might buy a few anyway I'm going to let you guys on it. they have some for boys AND girls. I really like them omfg. Ok... I sounded like a girl there... What can I say I love shopping... yeah I really did say that. Without wasting further of your time I'll post the website

AWESOME clothing : http://www.junkfoodclothing.com/superhero
Also check out for the other categories.

No comments:

Post a Comment