Monday, November 22, 2010

There will be blood... And I LIKE that!

Omg, just finished watching the latest episode of Dexter and O.M.G I wanna see what's NEXT! Can't wait so much suspense! D:

I can barely contain myself, I know this doesn't belong to this blog but I just REALLY want to share this with you guys. If you don't know what dexter is... Go to your nearest video club rent ALL of the season, because trust me you will need them.

They are so addictive FULL of suspense. It is a bit gory (SOMETIMES, but really not), they are some nude parts but it is really worth watching.

I don't know, just wanted to share.

Stick around because I will soon updated this blog with loads of new stuffs! (SOON, like really soon)

Make sure to click on the likey button :) ANd of course post comments I want to know your opinion about stuff, I feel like talking alone :( not that there's anything wrong with that... (¬¬')

   

1 comment:

  1. i keep hearing nothing but good things about this show. maybe i'll give it a try!

    ReplyDelete