Thursday, November 18, 2010

Batman a la mode?

Alright! Another update, you have to keep up with me because I have SO much I want to tell you :)

Fashion-wise! I know I make some happy :P but wait until you see what I did... hahaha

So I told you guys that I was roaming the other day, feels like a week ago! and I passed by Jack&Jones

There I found awesome shirt from DC! I want D: anyway check those pictures!

BEHOLD THE POWER OF CAMWHORE!






Sorry I can't rotate them or maybe I could but I'm too lazy and I don't know how. but hey, MADE YOU LOOK. :)
Ok, I have to say that I was alone! so I had nobody to back me up, (Reminder : Shop with someone else so THEY can take pictures) I'll try to redeem myself next time :P

I was so ashamed because those pictures were taken from my blackberry (The quality of the images shows). Unfortunately, you can't turn off the sound of the camera on those. So there I was alone shopping in a changing room doing *click* *click* (Did I mention there were three salers talking next to my changing room?) I was cringing every time! HAHAHA anyway, all this for you guys (I do mean guys I didn't see some for the the women section, in fact there are no women section at Jack&Jones, silly me) So there you go, the only model available was my skinny body so I apologize.

Those pieces sells for 35$ each! Which one do you guys prefer? Personally I would go for the purple!

AND because I happen to stumble across something AWESOME!


Nice eh? I was wondering if I should get those... :T
I really like them. I'll see just want to know your opinion on that one. I CALL SHOTGUN though.

I found those here. Anyway that's enough embarassement for one day. Please post your comments and I will write SOON! like maybe in two hours...
 -_-" I got no life.

2 comments:

  1. Dude the light blue superman tee is madddd. soooo vintage sonnnn! annnddd i'm not a fan of purple but the kicks are freshh :D

    ReplyDelete